Saturday, September 21, 2013

Go Fly A Kite: Two Free Digital Templates

If you've been following my blog for a while, you already know that I'm pulling older freebies from around the web so I can host all of the download links under one tab on my blog. I'm trying to make it easier for my readers to find what they need. Today I have two older sketches and corresponding free templates to share. 

1. Go Fly A Kite Sketch

Twelve Photos_Scrapbook Sketch_Free Digital Template

I made a layout about Miss Jordan flying the kite that she got for her birthday as inspiration. This page was created with an older Scraptastic Club scrapbook kit.

Fly A Kite_Scrapbook Page_Girly_Pink_Cosmo Cricket

Download the first free digital scrapbook template here and keep scrolling down for more goodies.

2. Boys Rock! Sketch

Free Digital Template_Three Photos_Sketch_Star

Again, this project was created with an older Scraptastic Club kit. I loved these pictures of Brandon hanging out with one of his friends. They were too cute playing together in the park. 

Boys Rock_Scrapbook Page_Guitar_Buttons

Download the second free digital template here. Please remember to respect the terms of use that I've included in each zipped file, and enjoy your freebies.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love the sketches and loveeeeeeeee the lo's!!! Great colors and loving those photos of J on the first one!!!!

Debbie P said...

Love both of these layout! The tutu is so cute! lol

Cindy Gay said...

Both layouts are very nice Heather. Especially like Miss Jordan flying the kite!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous layouts + fun sketches! I need to use some of these, I haven't done a 12x12 layout in forever tho!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! I think the second one is currently in my "to be scraplifted" folder. :)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great templates. thanks for sharing.

OklahomaDawn said...

another pair of awesome templates!!! thanks again!!!