Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle Cards: Free SVG Files

It feels like forever since I posted a new SVG freebie here on my blog. I made these files to scrapbook my newest second cousin's pictures, but you could use them on any baby or kid themed page. I especially love the idea of using them for a project with sleeping baby photos.

Baby_Project Life_2x3 Cards_Journaling

You can download your free SVG cards HERE. Enjoy your download, and please don't forget to respect my terms of use. P.S. If you're new to my blog don't forget to check out my past freebie tabs above!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these!!!

Jill Felker said...

Thanks, Heather! I may or may not have bought a Cameo from HSN. I may or may not have used their EZ Pay option. LOL! So, I've been collecting tons of files. Thanks again!

Cindy deRosier said...

Cute! But I wouldn't know how to use it! Other than editing digital photos, I don't use technology in my scrapping at all. Feels like I'm a dying breed. :)

Debbie P said...

Thanks for sharing these Heather! I've really got to start using all these files I'm collecting!

carol said...

Very cute! Thanks! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cut files Heather!! Love them!!

Katy said...

Thank you for the FREEBIE...new follower!