Thursday, September 19, 2013

We Love Our Tree: Father Christmas Project Update

Hi everyone! I have another Father Christmas scrapbook page to share. Today, I plan to scrap the last two Christmas photos that are on my desk. I'll have an epic final post in the next few days with more than five projects in one post, and then I will be done with every single Christmas picture from the last few years. 

These photos of my boys decorating the Christmas tree are some of my favorite pictures ever. I used a bunch of leftover Basic Grey scraps from the Jovial, Dasher, and Fruitcake collections to create this layout.  

Boys_Decorating_Christmas Tree_Scrapbook
I used Sketch #107 from Susan Stringfellow as inspiration for my design. Susan's sketches are always totally fabulous!

8 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

What?! Done already?! Wow!! Good for you! :0) I'm amazed though, as I know you have been very busy w/ other things!
Cute layout! Love the kraft colored BG w/ the layers of blue and green papers and that adorable snowman!
I love that sketch too! I went over to Susan's blog and am now a follower!

Debbie P said...

Good for you! You have really worked hard on this & have stuck with it! Awesome job! This page is definitely a favorite!

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't wait to see the epic post! It must feel amazing to be almost done with Christmas. I wonder if you'll be ready and rarin' to scrap this year's Christmas pictures since you've been on a roll, or if you'll be so sick of Christmas that they'll be the first in a brand new pile that grows and grows. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooo hooooooooo!! That's awesome! I love love love the photos, the colors and LOVING the snowman!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet photos and a perfect page.

Ashley Horton said...

WooHoo!! So awesome that you're almost done Heather! Love this page with the mix of Green and Blue on the Kraft!!

A said...

Great photos. So hard to believe it's almost Christmas time again....

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

congrats on being done. this one is so super cute.