Monday, October 7, 2013

2012 Saints Football: Mini Album

Remember how I promised to share the football mini album that I made about Brandon's 2012 season? I finally had some time to snap a few photos to share. Here's the cover of the album.

Football_Mini Album_Saints_Kid_Scrapbook



Instead of posting pictures of each individual page, I decided to make a slideshow/video to share. You can watch it here on my blog, or click on the video to head over to my YouTube channel.


The supplies in this mini album came from a Hydrangea Hippo football mini album kit that a friend gave me. I couldn't find the license plate that I needed according to her directions, so I made some design changes to make it fit my style and photos.

12 comments:

Debbie P said...

Bravo! This mini album is awesome! tfs

Cindy Gay said...

How fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeee the photos!!!!!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. great job with the kit.

katslittlepassion said...

this is great!!! love the colors you used!! :)

i am your new follower! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fantastic mini album! Love the bright colors and that last close-up photo is great!! made me smile!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Go Bears!!! Errr..I mean.. great mini album! LOL!
Seriously though it really is great!
Good job!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so awesome Heather! Love all of the fun, bright colors you used on the album!

A said...

Oh Heather, loved the slide show!!! Just awesome!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I absolutely LOVE your amazing mini-album! I really like how it looks so bright and cheerful and shows off your photos! Your You Tube slide show is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

S said...

What a snazzy project.

Cindy deRosier said...

This is awesome! Great job!