Friday, October 25, 2013

My Boy: Scrapbook Page

I recently sorted through my pictures looking for a photo that would work well with an older Scraptastic Club kit that I had in my stash. I only had a few scraps left, but it was still enough to make this page about Brandon's tendency to take his clothes off every time I had my head turned. He is and always has been 100% boy!

Little Boy_Die Cut Card_Freebie





















The yellow in the floral paper matched perfectly with the bars of our play set and the teal matched his diaper so well. I couldn't ask for more! I pulled embellishments from the kit and my stash. The die cut card is a free .svg file that I created. You can download it here on my blog.

I have been working on some free Fall printables, and I'll have those posted by Monday! It's my first time making printables and I've been working on the designs on and off all day long. I hope you all like them.

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Look at his blonde hair! What a sweet layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeee that sweet photo, the colors and the title is soooooooo true!!!!!

Debbie P said...

Your layout is so adorable! Love the cut file card! Awesome job!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awesome use of your scraps! Very nice page!

Ashley Horton said...

Love that cute photo Heather! The Yellow background is really awesome and I love your fun die cut card you used!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So so sweet! Love all the yellow! :D

S said...

What a cute page!

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! I love this color scheme. I wouldn't have thought the flowers, doilies, etc. would have worked so well for a boy page, but it is great!