Thursday, October 17, 2013

SVG Freebie: Bookworm Word Art Cards

As I promised, I'm back with a new set of SVG Card Freebies. This time, it's a reading themed set because all three of my kids are avid readers. I wanted to make cards that would work with a few photos I've taken of them reading over the past few weeks. They're all a bunch of bookworms just like their Mom. They come by it honestly.

Free_SVG_Project Life_Card_Reading_Bookworm





















Click here to download your free reading themed SVG cards. Please don't forget to respect the terms of use that are included in the download. Thanks!

11 comments:

Lenet said...

oww these are great!! thank you very much

Pat said...

Great SVGs thanks for sharing!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these!!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Thanks so much for the D/L! This came at just the perfect time! I was just doing an art journal page about my love for reading and was searching for something book related and there it was on your blog! :)

Debbie P said...

Thanks so much for sharing these files. As I have one bookworm, these would be awesome to use on a layout!

Ashley Horton said...

Great cut files, Heather! Love these!

vilma said...

tnks so much for your wonderful files so cute, I really like it so much tnks!!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Love these!! How fun :) I look forward to seeing them appear on one of your fabulous layouts!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You are so clever!

carol said...

LOVE these! I have a few bookworms crawling around here as well! :)

Beckyface said...

Thanks for the share. I have a friend who is a teacher who may like to give these out to her students as a reward. I guess I'll be busy.