Saturday, November 23, 2013

Boy Oh Boy: Boy Themed Scrapbook Pages

I thought I'd stop by today to share two more boy-themed scrapbook pages. Remember how I mentioned Brandon's car obsession yesterday? Here he is again with a car in one hand while watching TV, and he even held one while going to sleep. It was an all day, every day thing. 

I have been hoarding that car patterned paper forever, and I finally decided to use it. This layout is a bit busier than my normal projects, but I still like the way it turned out. I also used an embellishment that is several years old. (That big orange arrow is a Scenic Route die cut.) I'm doing some serious stash busting over here!

Footie Pajama_Scrapbook Page_Echo Park_Cars
My kids are lucky to have such an awesome Uncle. Brian always plays with them, and the kids climb all over him. On this particular day, Brandon decided that Uncle Brian would make a great horse. Of course, I had to take photos to scrapbook.

Piggyback Ride_Uncle_Scrapbook Page_Train_Little Boy


















 I have a few more pages to share from this epic kit, but I haven't photographed them yet. I'm going to have to get on that. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are ADORABLE!! I love love love the photos and loving the colors and the big SR arrow on the first one!!!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Yay for "scrap-busting"! Yay for awesome uncles! And yay, for cute layouts! I love that big arrow in the first one really draws your eyes to the adorable pictures!Love the mix of boyish patterns on both!

Debbie P said...

These are so incredibly adorable! Fabulous job on all these boy pages!

S said...

These are great - you do fab work with multiple photos.

Ashley Horton said...

Those photos on the first layout are so cute Heather and I love the designs on both pages!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the alphas and design.

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! And good work with the stash-busting. When you pull out the SR, that's digging deep! The arrow works perfectly.

SiskiyouSue said...

I'm new here, came looking for ideas. Wow, did I ever find them! Thank you, I'm looking forward to your e-mail posts.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome boy pages, Heather! I always love visiting your blog for inspiration!!! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are adorable! Love the photos, the memories and the designs!

Ange said...

Great layouts! Love the papers and the super fun design w/ arrow on that first layout. Totally cute.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

brandon keeps getting younger and younger. lol great layouts.