Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Missing My Baby Boy

I mentioned on a previous post that I pulled a bunch of Echo Park scraps together to form one huge boy themed kit. It was a great way to create quite a few pages while using a ton of older product. I'm all about trying to use goodies from my stash lately! 

Many of the papers matched pictures from when Brandon was really little. I took a walk down memory lane by scrapping lots of sweet baby photos. I miss him being this tiny! My first project features Brandon's professional pictures from his six month old shoot. I kept the embellishments to a minimum to keep the focus on my darling boy!

Six Month Old_Baby Boy_Scrapbook Page
My husband smiled when he saw the next layout because it made him remember how I used to dress Brandon in a very preppy manner. Now all he wants to wear is jeans and tee shirts. I'm lucky if I can sneak a button down shirt in there on Sunday for church.

Preppy Baby_Clothes_Little Boy_Echo Park



Grid pages are my favorite way to use lots of tiny paper scraps from collections that I love! 

I'll be back soon with a photo update. This week we are off of homeschool for Alexis' eye surgery because she'll need some time to recover. We're going to take one week off for Christmas, instead of two like the public schools to make up for the missed days. 

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!!! His photos are ADORABLE and loving the colors and that grid design on the second one!!! And hoping she is doing well after surgery! xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Ok... this is too funny. I have pulled out some old EP too!! LOL I have Sweet Summer time and the Little Boy line out. My LO with the Sweet Summertime is very similar to yours too. LOL (I will load on my blog later today).
Both pages are really cute. I think we need to go back to doing our own little challenges. :)

Doreen Vasquez said...

OMG he's so little! Awww so cute! I can barely remember by kiddos being that small!
Great walk down memory lane!
Love the grid designs!!
What did Brandon think of the layouts?

nylene said...

These are so cute. I, too, just put all my older EP boy collections together and have been making pages about my grandsons. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy deRosier said...

Adorable! I love seeing pictures of your kids from years ago. Great grid design.

Debbie P said...

Love, love, love! These both are so stinkin' cute! Well done!

Ashley Horton said...

These are adorable Heather! And great idea mixing the collections together, to create one big kit!

S said...

Super cute!

Cindy Gay said...

Awe, he's still your little man! Our boys dressed preppy too. The oldest went through a Matrix and chain paints stage......the youngest (now 20) still dresses conservative and now works part time in the mens at a department store (he wears a tie:)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so super cute. love the mix of collections.