Friday, November 22, 2013

The (Really) Great Outdoors: Boy Themed Pages

Alexis' surgery went really well yesterday even though we had to wait for hours before they actually took her back. She was convinced that she was going to starve to death because she had to fast. Poor kiddo. She is doing much better today and I'm sure she'll be back to 100% soon. Thank you all so much for the well wishes and prayers.

Today on my blog, I'd like to share two more pages that I made with my huge Echo Park kit. The first layout was made a few weeks ago when I had a friend over to scrapbook. These photos of Brandon totally crack me up because he always made the most exaggerated faces when he first learned how to blow bubbles. We frequently went out on the carport to blow bubbles when it was raining and he couldn't go out into the yard. 

Echo Park_Little Boy_Scrapbook Page_Bubbles
The next project also features pictures of Brandon outside. He's definitely all boy and loves to be outdoors as much as possible. I treasure these photos because they remind me how Brandon always carried a train, car, or truck around with him when he was tiny. It didn't matter what he did, he'd do it with one hand so he could hold a vehicle.

Sandbox_Scrapbook Page_Boy_Vehicle_Obsession

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog today. I will be back soon with more boy themed pages to share!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad her surgery went well!!! I love love love your pages!!!! Adorable photos and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

I love the cute, bright and fun nature of your layouts! The photos are so adorable and the colors bring out the joy!

Debbie P said...

Love, love, love these boy layouts! That EP line is the best. So glad to here Alexis' surgery went well! Hope she gets back to 100% very soon!

Cindy deRosier said...

So glad to hear the surgery went well. Love these layouts. So glad you're making time to scrapbook!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute, Heather! I love those bubble blowing photos and the way you arranged the three photos on your second page! Adorable use of the EP!