Wednesday, November 13, 2013

You Can't Make This Stuff Up: SVG Word Art Freebie

My kids are always getting into the craziest situations, and I end up with photos that no regular title can adequately describe. I decided to make a SVG freebie with a phrase that I often use to describe my kids' mischief. "You just can't make this stuff up." If your kids are as creative and adventurous as mine are, you might be able to use this word art file!

Free SVG Word Art_Boys Chaos
You can download your free word art SVG here so you can cut a huge title for your silly and unexpected photos. Please remember to respect my terms of use, and thank you for stopping by my blog.

8 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I can see that being useful for your scrapping. ;)

Debbie P said...

Awesome cut file! tfs

carol said...

Ha ha! Maybe our kids are related? They certainly make life interesting. :) Thanks for the great freebie!!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Ashley Horton said...

Fun cut file, Heather! And I think that especially applies to boys!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! Loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us, Heather! I am sure it could come in handy with all the stuff that goes on in my home, too! LOL!!!!

Ange said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!!! I love popping into your blog.