Monday, December 9, 2013

Here We Go! (Boy Themed Scrapbook Pages)

Well, it's been a while... the holiday season, choir practices, and basketball have taken a major chunk of my time. I have been scrapbooking when I get a few minutes, but I haven't been able to post anything. I felt bad for neglecting my blog so I popped on today to share two of the pages I've created lately.

10 Months: I took photos of Brandon on the same part of the couch every month for his first year. This layout includes several pictures from his ten month old shoot. It was really hard to keep him still long enough to get the shots. He grew into a wiggle worm!

Little Boy_10 Months_Scrapbook Page_Grid
All Aboard: Brandon loved to play trains when he was little. We called him Baby Godzilla because he would climb up on the train table and wreck the tracks. It was pretty hilarious until his sisters got mad at him for undoing the tracks they put together. The journaling says: "Brandon, I'm pretty sure this isn't what the conductors mean when they say 'all aboard'."

Train Table_Little Boy_Scrapbook Page

All of the supplies for these layouts came from the massive kit that I made by combining my boy themed Echo Park scraps. I love using my stash to make a ton of projects. It really makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I'm completely finished with an older collection or kit.

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh- look at baby Brandon! So cute! Great LOs to show off those adorable pics.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is sooooooooooo adorable!!! I love love love these! LOVING the colors and love love love the grid design on the first one!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Happy to see more adorable Echo Park layouts, Heather! He was (and is) such a cutie!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the picture of him with the blocks! What a happy boy!

Debbie P said...

These are both awesome! Very cute photos and product choices!

Sharon Fritchman said...

SOOOOOOO adorable, Heather! I absolutely LOVE these pages. The photos are wonderful. Just look at him then! (and how he has grown!)Thanks for giving me a great big smile this morning! I love the designs of your pages, too!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

these are so adorable. brandon has grown so much.