Monday, February 17, 2014

Father Christmas: Elf Style

I posted a ton of pages that I made with our 2013 Christmas photos, but I forgot to post these two! Our Elf On The Shelf is named Elvis. He is usually a good elf, but sometimes he gets into trouble. I took quite a few Instagram pictures of his antics last year, and I thought pocket scrapping would be the way to go to get them all scrapped. 

Elf On The Shelf_Scrapbook_Pocket Page
Here's back of the layout. One of my favorite things about pocket scrapping is being able to use both sides of the page protector to create coordinating projects. All of the supplies on these two designs came from Basic Grey's lovely 25th and Pine collection. It is gorgeous!!! 

Elf On The Shelf_Basic Grey_25th And Pine

I know I haven't posted an update on what we're doing around here lately. That's mostly because I've totally been slacking on editing. It's on my to do list though, so hopefully I'll have a few images to post later this week.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome!! It's always fun seeing the antics our Elves get into!!! LOL!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

25th and Pine wasn't on my radar, but now that I've seen it in action, I really like it. Very nice job!

Debbie P said...

These pocket pages are fantastic! Love what you've done!

Doreen Vasquez said...

These are great! Can't even tell they are pocket pages, looks like a standard grid design scrapbook layout!
Elvis isn't so bad... try having our elf, Sparkle... she would corrupt your elf in a minute! Maybe we should set up a play date? LOL!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally totally cute!!!! :D

Denise Foor said...

Love your layouts. My grandgirls have "Bob" the elf and really enjoy him very much. Your pages are perfect for scrapbooking their pages. I see a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) in my future. Thanks

Nancy Keslin said...

your elf is too funny. i love the layouts. you rocked that paper.