Monday, February 24, 2014

Super Great Grandparents: Instagram Style

I have one more very special layout that I made using the October Afternoon Midway collection to share. This is actually one of the first pages that I ever made using Instagram photos. It just took me a while to post it because I needed to finish the journaling.
































Why is it so special? My grandparents are two of my most favorite people in the world. These pictures were taken when they came by our house after deciding to buy a new place that was closer to us. I am so thrilled that we won't have to worry about their safety anymore when hurricanes threaten the coast.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that banner!!!!!

Debbie P said...

I absolutely love this layout and your patterned papers and colors. Makes me want to go out and buy that entire OA collection! Bravo!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout! And what a blessing that your grandparents are alive and live so close by. My last grandparent died six weeks before our wedding. Steve had one remaining who died when Trevor was 2. So Trevor only met one of his 8 great-grandparents and certainly doesn't remember her. They are together in the scrapbook though!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow! Your granparents look young! I want some of what they're drinking! LOL!
Seriously, though, they look good!
And how awesome is it you got a picture of them w/ your babies?! Definitely a treasure!

Cindy Gay said...

It worked well! So good your kids know their great grandparents!

Ashley Horton said...

Love, love Heather!! Another great use of the Midway collection and that banner is so cute!

Sharon Fritchman said...

How very blessed they are to have great grandparents, Heather! I love, LOVE that you scrapped these amazing and touching photos! Thanks for sharing. Your page is beautiful as always, my friend!

Nancy Keslin said...

so super cute. you are lucky to be so close to your grandparents.

Amanda Sevall said...

Love the colors and patterns on this layout!!! That banner is so cute!! :)