Saturday, February 15, 2014

SVG Fun: Freebie Rewind

Welcome to another freebie rewind post! I'm going through the websites where I posted freebies over the years, and I'm pulling all of them to host on my blog. Please note: If you've been a follower for a while, some of these may not be new to you.

Feel free to right click on the image and click "Save As" if you only want to download the sketch. If you want some of my very first .svg freebies and a few layered digital templates... keep scrolling.

First up, I have the Party Banner template. It's a grid sketch with room for lots of extra goodies. As a bonus in the download, I've included the party banner as an .svg for die cut machines.

Birthday Sketch_Banner_Grid Design


Next, I have the You Gotta Learn sketch and template to share. It was the very first sketch that I designed at Ideas For Scrapbookers. This sketch also has a coordinating .svg freebie. The crested border at the top of the page is included as an .svg in the download. 

Circle Sketch_Grid_Sketch Blog_Free


Finally, I have a grid/bracket sketch to share. It's my Bracket Sketch Template! I left room for at least two photos and a lot of shaped accent papers.

Free SVG_Download_Digital_Bracket

Head over to download your free digital template by clicking on the image above, or here. I hope you're all enjoying the freebie rewind posts. If not, don't worry. I'll be back to my regular posts soon because I only have a few more to share after this.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! Happy "V" Day a day late! I hope you and your family had a good one! These templates are awesome and I am definitely going to use them in my work. I want to thank you for sharing them with us!

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you, I just have missed a couple of these.

Cindy deRosier said...

Pinned the first one!

fl_connie said...

Thanks for more fabulous templates!

snowdraak said...

Thanks for the great svgs