Thursday, March 20, 2014

All Of My Freebies Are Found

Hi everyone! After this post goes live, I'll finally be finished moving all of my freebies from around the web to my blog. Today, I have four sketches and three matching free digital templates to share. I'll try to make this a quick post so you can get to downloading goodies. As always, feel free to pin the sketch or save it to your computer for later use. If you want the free layered digital template download, just click on the image or the link. *Please note: One of the sketches doesn't have a matching digital template freebie to download.





3: My Flower Girl SKETCH ONLY




That's all I have for now, but it won't be long before I'm back with more freebies and fun projects.

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Pinned - thanks!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are fabulous!!!!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You have been busy! Great work on getting files organized and making sketches!

Nancy Keslin said...

woo hoo! congrats on getting everything moved and organized.