Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hey Girl: Sassy Scrapbook Pages

It's been a while since I've shared any of my scrapbook pages, so I decided to write a quick post today. I used the same collection on both of the layouts because I've been hoarding this Prima Rebellious line for a long time. I added various gems and small goodies from my stash. I also pulled out several stamps and an antique (Ha!) set of Hambly rub-ons to add detail to these projects.

1: Hey Girl- Jordan came to me one day and asked if I would dress her up so we could have a photo shoot. It took me some time to get ready, and by the time I was finished she changed her mind. When I started snapping pictures, she was DONE with the whole idea. She went into full diva mode! She doesn't know it, but I adore this photo. It shows so much of her sassy personality.

Stamping_Punk_Girl_Scrapbook Page
2: Just Go Away Mom- I couldn't resist scrapping more of the outtakes from the photo session I described above. As you can see, I got fake smiles and total drama. She's definitely a little diva, but I love her to bits and wouldn't want her to be any other way.

Rebel_Punk_Prima Rebellion_Scrapbook_Washi

That girl is something else and I am so blessed to be her Momma!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS!!!!! I loveeeeee those "diva" photos!!!! And loving the colors and that floral trim on the first one!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, look how little she was then! Tell those kids to quit growing so fast!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! The black/white with the pink on the pic looks fabulous with the lime and green pops. I couldn't find a date on the LO - she looks so young!!

Heather Landry said...

It was 2010 Cindy. She was 6. Doesn't seem so long ago, but she's turning 10 next month.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful girl and layouts! Love the contrast in the collection.

Ashley Horton said...

Such cute layouts, Heather!! You did an awesome job with this collection!!

Cindy Gay said...

Awe, these are great! You're a great Mom!

Debbie P said...

Love those photos! So darn cute and your layout is fabulous!

Tamika said...

very cute layouts

Nancy Keslin said...

so super cute. thanks for sharing.