Monday, March 3, 2014

Hoppy Easter: Clear Scraps Mini Album

My first month back at The Sampler kit club ended up being my last month. Holly has decided to release project based kits from now on. It's okay with me though, because Jordan is in leg casts for three weeks and to say things are crazy around here would be putting it lightly. Anyway, I'd like to share the final (HUGE) project that I made with the February 2014 kit and a Clear Scraps mini-album. 

COVER

Easter_Clear Mini Album_Bunny
PAGE ONE

Stickles Bling_Mini Album_Easter
PAGE TWO

Clear Scraps_Mini Album_Graphic
PAGE THREE

Floral_Easter_Mini Album
BACK COVER

Easter Egg Hunt_Mini Album_Clear

That kit was completely perfect for my Easter pictures! Would you believe that I still have a ton of photos to scrap? I did go back and write the journaling in my album once I finished photographing it. I'm already making big plans for Easter this year. How about you?

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the photos!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! I've never tried doing a clear album. Yours turned out so well! Perfect amount of 'see-through'.

Debbie P said...

This is fabulous Heather! Sorry things are a bit crazy. Hope all goes quickly with Jordan and her let casts!

Mitra Pratt said...

Oh this is simply lovely! Super cool!

Cindy Gay said...

Just great! Made for you!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute album, Heather!! You did an amazing job!!

S said...

So completely cute - love the glitter shapes on the acrylic. Cute!

Amanda Sevall said...

This is so adorable!! Love the colors and the pics are too cute!! :)