Monday, May 19, 2014

Nautical By Nature: Vellum Rocks!

How was your weekend? We had a busy, eventful one here. Jordan played in her last Miracle League soccer game on Saturday. The most awesome part was seeing her get her medal from her coach/Dad. They both had a wonderful time in the Miracle League and Ronnie is already volunteering to coach again. We are trying to convince Brandon to play basketball with her during the next session.

I got to scrapbook for a while on Sunday, but I don't have photos of those pages yet. I do have a few layouts that I made a couple of weeks ago to share. I love Studio Calico's Atlantic line for scrapping pictures of my kiddos on my grandparents' boat. The colors in the collection coordinate perfectly!

The project below was easy peasy. The circles were printed on the paper and I just fussy cut a few of them so I could slide my photo underneath. I added some gorgeous vellum accents and finished with a few die cuts. 

I also used Studio Calico's Atlantic collection to scrap another set of boating shots. We were actually visiting my grandparents to celebrate Easter, but who could resist a quick boat ride? That's why everyone's so dressed up in the pictures. 























The die cut files on both of these pages are from the fabulous Juliana Michaels' blog. I couldn't resist the "Nautical By Nature" title. It was just too perfect!

6 comments:

Debbie P said...

These look great! I have that collection too. I had no idea what to do with the one with the printed circles. I ended up cutting on of the sheets up and punching some of the circles out. I love what you did!

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet smiles for all!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your pages!! I'm a fan of vellum too and also of Juliana's cut files! Love the circles on your first layout and what a cute photo!! Love the design of the second and awesome photos again!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!!!! LOVING the colors and loving the circles on the first one!!!!!!!

Nancy Keslin said...

so good to see you scrappin and bloggin. love the use of all the circles on the first...and oh goodness, with your grandparents...they were such babies.

S said...

So fun and happy these pages are - nicely done!