1. A lanyard that I kept my gym keys on. She had to dig it out of the ZIPPED front pocket of my gym bag.
2. The pull up she dug out of the trash can after figuring out how to open the lid.
3. A cotton ball off of Brandon's Easter basket craft.
4. She got busted pulling Ronnie's dirty clothes out of his zipped gym bag. She would've eaten them, she just didn't have time.
5. Half a roll of toilet paper directly off of the dispenser, because that's obviously why it's there. Duh.
6. But last night took the cake... We had all gone to bed when I heard suspicious munching sounds. I tracked the noise to the kitchen where I discovered her eating the tests I'd printed out for the girls this week. I snatched them from her and said, "Time out!!"
|Sophie obviously doesn't have high standards like this fellow.|
Does anyone have any advice? She's too cute for me to truly be mad for any length of time. She has cuddly dog superpowers. Help!