Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Critters And Characters: Disney 2013 Series

I'm including a few layouts that aren't specifically Disney themed in this vacation series. We also drove to Clearwater, Florida for a day to see Winter. If you don't know who Winter is... I have a ten year old that could talk your ear off about her. She's the reason we went to Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Winter is the star of "A Dolphin Tale", a movie that was released in 2011. Winter wears a prosthetic tail, and Jordan thinks she is amazing!

I decided to scrap many of the animals that we met during our trip to the aquarium on the following project. It really was a magical day for us, I think Jordan was more excited about meeting Winter than the Disney characters!

Clearwater Aquarium_Scrapbook Page_Winter
My next page is all Disney! Ronnie's favorite character is Goofy, so we were super excited to see him when we walked through Hollywood Studios. One of the best things about Disney is the fact that I can get in the Photo Pass pictures with the rest of my family!

Disney_Characters_Goofy_Scrapbook Layout


I used Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe collection to create these two projects. The colors worked so wonderfully with my pictures. You just have to love it when that happens! 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo FABULOUS!!! I love love love love love the colors and the photos!!!!! And how exciting you got to see Winter!!!

Debbie P said...

Both of these layouts are awesome! That is so cool you got to see Winter. Very special!

Linda Jordan said...

Cute pages :) and adorable story about winter!

Linda Jordan said...

Cute pages! And adorable story about winter :)

Clearwater Marine Aquarium said...

Heather,
We love your post about the Clearwater Marine Aquarium! Would you mind if we share the image you created/post across our social platforms?

Heather Landry said...

I don't mind at all! Please feel free. My daughter would be so excited!