Friday, June 27, 2014

Space Rangers: Disney 2013 Series

I'm back with two more Disney layouts! The first page features lots of photos from our turn on the Space Ranger Spin ride in Disney World. I knew what I wanted to do with these pictures as soon as I saw the awesome cut files from Miss Kate's Cuttables. Seriously? They couldn't be any more perfect. I had a hard time with the design, because I really wanted all four 4x6 photos on the same page. I made it work! 

Disney World_Layout_Multi Pic_Rides
The next project is also Buzz related. We waited for over an hour in the line to meet Buzz and Woody, but the kids had fun playing on all of the picture props. (Mom didn't mind either! I ended up with lots of stuff to scrapbook.) 

Toy Story_Characters_Buzz_Disney Scrapbook Pages























I was very excited to find a way to use my super old October Afternoon Night Light kit on my layouts. I love coming up with ways to use older goodies. Mostly because my stash is at critical mass, and I've decided not to buy anything else for a while. I can't be the only one though. Right?

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love loveeeeeeeee these! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!! And I am still weeding through my stash too!! LOL!!!

Margie said...

Awesome LOs! My family loved BL!

Debbie P said...

Love these Heather! The pp's & embellishments are absolutely perfect!

Cindy deRosier said...

Nope- not the only one. Critical mass here too. I need to clear out some stuff just to have space to create (which is, of course, the best way to clear out stuff!). Love your layouts. You're right - those cut files are perfect.

Linda Jordan said...

Love your pages! The top one looks very much like project life, for a second I thought you had started it!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the guy shots and the black background.

S said...

That is a super-cute, totally fun combination of pages - well done!

Nancy Keslin said...

super cute. love the cuts, great job getting all the photos on there.