Monday, July 28, 2014

Confetti: Disney 2013

***If you're looking for the post about Jordan's surgery or need information about sending her a card, please scroll down or click HERE. I can not believe the response, and I just know she will just be over the moon when she opens the cards. My readers and friends are the BEST!***

I have another page to share today, and I have to confess that it was a pretty difficult project to scrap. The colors in the photos clashed because they included purple, yellow, green, teal, and pink. As if that wasn't enough... I also wanted to incorporate the gold confetti that fell from the ceiling during the show. After obsessing for a while, I decided to stop trying to find perfectly matching paper and just go for it. While I'm not 100% happy with the finished product, I have another completed layout for my Disney book! 

Playhouse Disney_Scrapbook Page_Hollywood Studios
Jordan was obsessed with seeing Sofia The First on our last trip, but since she was relatively new they didn't have character greetings. We did manage to be in one of the first groups to see the new Playhouse Disney show with Sofia on stage. Thank goodness! I don't think we could've gotten her to leave the parks without seeing Sofia. 

Everything on this page came from an older Scraptastic Club kit called "A Boy's Life". I'm still really enjoying shopping my stash for this album. I've found stuff I'd forgotten I had. It's like Christmas all over again! 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the circles!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very cute! And how fun that you incorporated the actual confetti!

Cindy Gay said...

No need to worry-the page is great!

Nancy Keslin said...

love the circles in the back...so shimmery.