Thursday, July 24, 2014

Magical Memories: Disney 2013

***If you're looking for the post about Jordan's surgery or need information about sending her a card, please scroll down or click HERE. I can not believe the response, and I just know she will just be over the moon when she opens the cards. My readers and friends are the BEST!***

Three blog posts in one week? I guess you could say I'm back in the saddle. All it took was finding some free time to take photos of the layouts I've made over the past two months! As you can guess by the title of this post, I'm still working my way through the epic pile of pictures that I took during our last Disney trip.

Princess Parade_Scrapbook Page_Disney

The paper and most of the embellishments on this page are from Basic Grey's Knee Highs and Bow Ties collection. I thought the colors worked really well with the fun shots that I got of the characters during one of the afternoon parades. The title was created with a file from Miss Kate's Cuttables. (Yes, I'm obsessed with her cut files.) I cut it using Silhouette's double sided adhesive, and used glitter to make it sparkle. After all, you can't have a princess page without some shimmer. I also included the Mickey head I purchased a while ago from Jennifer Priest's Etsy store called Hydrangea Hippo. Everything on this project came from my stash! I'm still trying to make a dent in it before I buy anything new.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The papers are just perfect for your page. I agree, it is fun to see the kids faces watching the parade or their reaction when the characters who are walking shake their hand. Disney sure is magical.

Cindy deRosier said...

You're right - shimmer is mandatory on a princess page! Very nice!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gorgeous princess page, Heather!

Nancy Keslin said...

love this page. love the shimmer, love that you were posting regularly...once upon a time. roflmao..I am so hillarious.