Monday, July 21, 2014

Once Upon A Time: Disney 2013

***If you're looking for the post about Jordan's surgery or need information about sending her a card, please scroll down or click HERE. I can not believe the response, and I just know she will just be over the moon when she opens the cards. My readers and friends are the BEST!***

I recently managed to take pictures of the layouts I've created in the past few weeks, and I got them all edited today. What does that mean? Blog content! As a dear friend of mine pointed out, I've been slacking. 

I made this page over a month ago, and I had the hardest time finding paper to match the pictures. I'm still working my way through our 2013 Disney World trip, and I've been shopping my stash as much as possible. I did some deep digging and came up with the Basic Grey Euphoria collection that the above mentioned friend sent me over a year ago. 

One of the highlights of the girls' trip was meeting the Disney princesses. We waited in line for.ev.er. It was worth it though! The princes were at the character spots because it was close to Valentine's Day. I thought that was too cool! Flynn Rider asked Brandon if he took care of HIS princesses, and Brandon said, "Of course!" 

Princess Meeting_Scrapbook_Disney
































I used beautiful flourish die cut files from Miss Kate's Cuttables on this page. I'm giving my Silhouette machine a work out. I must say that I use it much more than I ever used my Cricut machine. It was definitely a great investment for me!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute page!! With justifiable reason to be slacking. I have REALLY slacked!!! And I am SO sorry about that and feel really bad, as we were do to some challenges and things together. I have not stepped into my scrap room for very long, other than to carve out at most an hour to work on a bit of cleaning/organizing. Those are very few and far between. Sometimes I really want to scrap book, never really get downstairs. Only time spent downstairs lately is to varnish some new doors for inside the house. (found a new, very low odor and very quick drying varnish/finish to use, which = privacy! No busy-body neighbor gawking at what I am doing). Really, someone needs to come and kick me in the butt and make me go down there.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I don't think I ever would have thought BG for a Disney LO, and it totally works perfectly!

Nancy Keslin said...

lovely layout. i love the colors, the great cuts...the title is really nice as well.