Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Rock & Roll: Disney 2013

***If you're looking for the post about Jordan's surgery or need information about sending her a card, please click HERE. I can not believe the response, and I just know she will just be over the moon when she opens the cards. My readers and friends are the BEST!***

I have a special project to share today. It's the first layout I ever made while scrapping with my grandma! We've both been scrapping for years, but we've never had time to sit down and crop together. Just looking at this page makes me smile, and it's not because of the picture or anything scrappy related. It's just that I'll always remember making it at my Maw Maw's house. 

Phineas And Ferb_Disney World_Scrapbook Page_Hollywood Studios






Of course, the photo is from Disney World. I'm still working my way through the pictures that I want to scrap, but I'm very close to the end. I can see the light at the end of the photo envelope! As you can see, we all had a wonderful time meeting Phineas and Ferb. My favorite part of this shot is how Brandon is crossing his arms like he's trying to be cool. I love that kid!

I had a very large pile of scraps left over after this page, but not enough to make another layout. I've never been able to throw any substantial amount of scraps away, so I made cards. Almost everything on this set of projects is from Scraptastic Club's "A Boy's Life" kit.

All Occasion_Boy_Homemade_Cards

You just have to love having all occasion cards on hand, I know I do. Brandon has already tried to claim them, so I'm sure he'll end up with one or two for future occasions.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the photo on your lo!!! Brandon looks AWESOME!! :)

Alison said...

Love it all, especially the cards! Any little boy would think they're pretty nifty!

Cindy deRosier said...

That's so cool that you scrapped with your grandma! Mine was a scrapper (back before that was a term!) but we never worked on anything together. I wish we had.

S said...

What a fun vibe these projects have - especially love that layout.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love that layout and what a great grandma memory. Your cards are wonderful too.

Nancy Keslin said...

so cute. i just love the colors.