Saturday, July 19, 2014

Upcoming Surgery

I haven't been around much because we recently found out that Jordan needs major surgery on her femurs, and I've been trying to get everything in place before the surgery. The doctors are going to break both femurs so they can rotate her legs into the right position, then they'll insert a rod and pins. She is nervous about the surgery, but she's also relieved that it will fix a huge problem so she can walk correctly. She will go through a very extensive recovery process, and I would appreciate any prayers for her! 


I've had a few requests from friends who want to send Jordan a get well card. Please email me at miraclesmommah(at)gmail(dot)com, if you'd like to send one and I'll give you our address. I don't want to post it here on the blog. She's going to be so excited to open cards after she wakes up from the surgery. You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

All the best for a successful surgery and a quick recovery for your daughter. Thinking of you. Hugs.

Cindy deRosier said...

I'd like to send a card! Emailing you.

S said...

Sending up prayers right now. What a lot for a little girl to deal with. Hugs to you both.

Nancy Keslin said...

sending you hugs and prayers.