Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Toy Story Ride: Disney 2013

Jordan's pain level is finally going down a bit, and she's only hurting when I have to pick her up. Unfortunately, I have to move her around quite a bit to avoid bed sores and muscle spasms. She's getting better, it's just a slow process. She's gotten a few more cards over the past week, and I will be sure to share a photo of her with them soon.

Today, I'd like to share a scrapbook page that I made several weeks ago. The longest wait we encountered in Disney World was for the Toy Story ride. It was a relatively new attraction, and the line was insane. It was all worth it in the end, because the kids all had a wonderful time! I'm just a bit bummed that I couldn't get a photo of Lexie because she was in the other part of the ride with Ronnie.

Toy Story_Disney_Scrapbook Page
The supplies on this layout came from an older Crate Paper collection called Toy Box. It's one of my favorite boy themed collections of all time, and the toy accents worked perfectly with the theme.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the jack-in-the-box!! Glad to hear she is doing a bit better!!!

Debbie P said...

Soooo fun! I didn't get a chance to go on that ride the last time we went to Disneyland. It was new & the lines were crazy. Glad to hear Jordan is getting better. Poor little girl!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Love this wonderful, fun, and happy layout, Heather!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Another great Disney layout and you totally rocked that Crate collection!

Happy to hear Jordan's pain is going down. it will be a long haul but so worth it in the end.

Nancy Keslin said...

lovin your disney pages. the photos are totes adorbs.