Monday, September 1, 2014

I Survived: Disney 2013

I know you guys have to be getting bored by my Disney layouts, but I promise I'm almost done. I think I have about five more Disney pages before I move on to other stuff. This project features photos of our first ride on Expedition Everest. Jordan and Alexis wanted to ride it, but I was a little more hesitant. My husband will not ride roller coasters, so I recruited my brother-in-law to come along. It was such an intense, but fun ride. I'm very glad I did it, but I was NOT on board when the girls wanted to go back and do it again right away. I needed some time to recuperate.

Expedition Everest_Animal Kingdom_Scrapbook Page
I had a time and a half finding paper to match these photos, but I think I finally succeeded with this Basic Grey Marrakech collection. The title choice was easy because I really was scared to go on the ride, but I'm happy that I went. I'm actually planning to do it again on our next Disney trip. So I guess I'm not as much of a chicken as I thought I was! 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the colors!! And I totally get it .. rides scare me to death!! LOL!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout - the Marrakech is perfect! I would have been sitting out with Ronnie. I've spent too much time throwing after riding roller coasters to ever get on one again.

Nancy Keslin said...

ya big baby. lol ride those rides. can't believe you are already planning your next trip and which rides you will have to avoid. hee hee cute design and great choice of papers.

Cindy Gay said...

I'm with you! (don't really enjoy it. . . but I did ride) Nice page.

Susanne said...

Wow, those really are two eye-catching pages. That is a cool collection from Basic Grey, but I thought it would be difficult to use. You've made it look easy.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love it, Heather! And I survived it, too, even though I did not want to go on it either! LOL! Your 2-pager is wonderful and I would never ever get tired of your Disney layouts!