Saturday, September 27, 2014

Utterly Petrified: Disney 2013

I have good news! I'm FINALLY finished scrapping all of my photos from our Disney trip in 2013. I do still have a few layouts to share, but it won't be long before you guys get a break from my Disney obsession. I will be scrapping pictures from our trip to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium next, and I'm trying to decide if I want to put them in the same album since they were taken on the same vacation. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted to use the photo of Miss Jordan freaking out on the dinosaur ride, but since you can't actually see her crying I went for it. After all, it is a part of the story of our trip.

Animal Kingdom_Dinosaur_Disney Scrapbook

Jordan decided that she wanted to ride the dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom, and we let her because she'd done so well on the Expedition Everest ride. It was a BIG mistake! When they started talking about the meteor hitting Earth and it got dark... She lost it. She buried her head in my lap and sobbed the entire time. I felt horrible, but really there was no way to anticipate her reaction since she'd done so well on the other rides. It's safe to say we won't be riding that ride when we go back.

Everything on this page is from the Basic Grey Archaic line, except for some tiny Lily Bee letters. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! I loveeeee the photos, the grid design and the dinosaur!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I just love how you used these BG papers to make your layout about this ride! Absolutely genius! Your page and memories are spectacular, as always, Heather! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Cindy deRosier said...

Poor girl! That ride made me throw up, so I hate it for a toatally different reason.

Cindy Gay said...

Love the layout and perfect elements.

Nancy Keslin said...

super cute. perfect