Sunday, October 5, 2014

Awesomesauce: Disney 2013

I'm almost finished sharing the last of my Disney pages! I showed both of the finished albums to my mother-in-law yesterday when she came to visit. We are frantically preparing for this year's Disney vacation, and I'm super happy that I finished scrapping my last set of pictures before the next trip.

Disney World_Animal Kingdom_Triceratops Spin_Scrapbook

Today's layout features photos of us on the Triceratops Spin ride. The journaling refers to the fact that Brandon's not big on riding the more intense rides, so pictures of the five of us together were few and far between. I used Pink Paislee's vibrant "Hey Kid" collection and I was inspired by Susan Stringfellow's Sketch #123.


I followed the sketch pretty closely, but I decided to add a few more stitched circles to draw the eye around my design. I also chose to emboss the sun to add a bit more interest to that portion of the project. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the sun and that stitching!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Evans said...

Love this layout! So glad you posted it to Scrapbook.com! Make sure to hop on by the Pink Paislee FB page to see it featured at 7am PST! - Jennifer Evans, Pink Paislee Social Media Director

Susanne said...

Such a fanciful page that really pops, you do Disney justice.

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! The black background is awesome - everything looks so vibrant and happy.