Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Finding Nemo: Disney 2013

Only one more layout to share after this one... I can't believe I'm finished scrapping that humongous pile of Disney photos! Once I finish blogging the completed Disney pages, I'll start working on our visit to Clearwater Marine Aquarium. 

Finding Nemo_Scrapbook Page_Animal Kingdom_Disney



Today's project features pictures from the absolutely gorgeous Finding Nemo show. The colors on stage were so vibrant, and the actors were brilliant too. It's definitely on our to-do list for the next trip because we really enjoyed it. I used Crate Paper's "Random" line to create this design. The blue velvet ribbon might possibly be my favorite ribbon ever.


As you can see, I was inspired by another one of Susan Stringfellow's wonderful sketches. This time it was Sketch #126. The horizontal banner was a really fun element to incorporate. I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome photos! Such great memories of your Disney trip, Heather! I love how you used the sketch to creative such a fantastic and adorable layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the use of color and pattern. It really pops. The tiny Mickey brad is a fun touch.

Nancy Keslin said...

great colors, great photos, great take on the sketch.