Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Best Day Of My Life: Disney 2013

This is it... the very last page in my Disney vacation series. I'm really glad to be finished with the entire project. It won't be long before I have another pile of Disney pictures to scrapbook, but I'm done for now and it feels great! 

Character_Disney_Epcot_Mickey Scrapbook Page




I used a few scraps from an older Scraptastic Club kit that featured Fancy Pants' The Good Life collection. The title is something that my kids said at least once a day in Disney World. They each said, "This is the best day of my life!" I thought it would be neat to finish the album on that note. It's always wonderful to see your children so happy. Is it any wonder that we can't wait to go back?

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors and the grid design!!!!!

nylene said...

This is so cute. I love the way you did the title. Adorable!

Cindy Gay said...

So fun-love the pictures of the happy kids.

Susanne said...

Great grid design, nicely done. And there's no rule that says you have to scrap the last Disney trip, before the next one. Ask me how I know.

Cindy deRosier said...

I had to pin this one!

Nancy Keslin said...

this is so cute...may have to lift it for if and when I ever do any of my disney photos. lol