Saturday, November 8, 2014

Making A Splash: Disney 2013

My mojo was missing in action for a while but it's back! It helps that I've had two scrappy days with a good friend. These days, I'm more likely to sit still and work on something if I've got a buddy to keep me scrapping. 

Dolphin Tale_Clearwater_Scrapbook Page
This layout definitely has a story behind it. We paid for a photo op at Clearwater Marine Aquarium with Nicholas, and we got some amazing photos of him jumping behind us. We didn't realize that part of the experience would include him SPLASHING us! As you can see, the kids are mostly in front of me so I blocked the majority of the water with my body. It was February and the water was freezing cold. I was so wet that my shoes squished when I walked. To make matters even more interesting, we were scheduled to meet my in-laws back at the hotel for a very fancy dinner. We didn't have time to change! We went to dinner still damp from our adventure. It's funny now, but it wasn't so funny at the time. 

All of the supplies on my page came from Crate Paper's Random collection, and I was inspired by Susan Weinroth's gorgeous "Hello Fall" project. 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! That is a funny story! I love love love love your lo! LOVING all the photos and the title work!!!!!

Michelle said...

Cute page!! Those dolphins are mischievous little ones. :) Such a neat experience.. being there, not being splashed. ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

Love this page and the story! The only thing that would make it better is a photo of you in your completely soaked clothes at the very fancy dinner.

Micupoftea said...

Wow- fun photos, exciting day! Love this page design :)

Susanne said...

Oh how fun. Love the mix of kraft with those colors.

Nancy Keslin said...

super cute. love the colors, great photos.