Friday, November 28, 2014

The Hope Experience: Disney 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went to my grandparents' house and had a great time as usual. Of course, I'll post pictures once I get them edited. Today, I'd like to share another Clearwater Marine Aquarium themed layout. 

Clearwater Marine Aquarium_Hope_Dolphin_Scrapbook

I know I've already posted one page about Jordan's experience with Hope, but I had so many great photos that I just couldn't stop with that one project. I love the smile on her face in these pictures, and let's face it... Ronnie looks pretty happy too. I'm completely jealous that he got to touch the dolphin with Jordan and I didn't. (I opted to take photos, and I got to go on the behind the scenes tour so I guess it evens out.)

All of the supplies on this layout came from Crate Paper's gorgeous Random collection. I cut the title on my Silhouette, and used pre-made rosette stickers that I bought. While the collection isn't aquarium themed, the colors worked very well. I tried to incorporate the theme by punching some waves with a border punch, adding splashes of mist, and making little "bubble" circles out of patterned paper.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the photos and the rosettes!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovin' this!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

It looks fabulous. I love the happy colors and subtle patterns with the bright colors of the photos. And love the misted and dotted water drops!

Nancy Keslin said...

of course you need more than one page...for all these great photos. love your use of this collection.