Saturday, November 22, 2014

Watch Me Climb!

When Brandon was a toddler, he loved to go on nature walks. He'd climb on everything he could find. His best efforts were always accompanied by him yelling, "Watch me climb!" I thought that would be the perfect title for this layout. 

Nature_Hill_Climbing_Toddler_Layout_Scrapbook

I miss those little chubby cheeks. He's growing up so fast! I used the My Little Shoebox Oh Deer collection and random embellishments from my stash. I've been shopping my stash a lot lately and I keep finding stuff that I'd completely forgotten. The Prima wood veneers were a fun find, and I've used them on quite a few pages lately.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the wood grain and the splatters!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

A nice fall design and memory.

Cindy deRosier said...

So precious! Love this layout.

Susanne said...

Love the pink and tan combo!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I love the photos and your wonderful design! I also stopped by to wish you and your wonderful family a happy Thanksgiving! HUGS!!!!

Nancy Keslin said...

so cute. love the design, the photos. thanks for sharing.