Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Winter: Disney 2013

I am finally finished scrapping vacation photos from our 2013 Disney/Clearwater Marine Aquarium trip. I'll be sharing the last four projects that I completed over the next few days, and then I'll be done with that chapter of my scrapbook. Whoo hoo!

These pages include pictures of Winter's show with her prosthetic tail, and photos of Jordan watching her. She was so fascinated by the fact that Winter cooperated with all of her physical therapy exercises. I think Winter was a good example for Miss J as she didn't fuss quite as much the next time she went to see her physical therapist.

Clearwater Marine Aquarium_Winter_Scrapbook Page

The supplies I used are from Scenic Route's Grafton collection. I've been hoarding them ever since Nancy mailed them to me to enable my Scenic Route obsession. I'm still so sad that they closed because their clean, graphic papers were perfectly suited to my scrappy style.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout! I'm still mourning the loss of SR too. It's been since 2008, I think, and I'm still bummed not to have new SR collections debuting twice a year!

Susanne said...

Great page - the grid is fab with just enough add-ons! Love it.

Nancy Keslin said...

great photos.love the layout.