Monday, December 1, 2014

A Jolley Trolley Ride: Disney 2013

As you may already know, we went to the Dolphin Tale museum and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Florida while we were on our Disney trip in 2013. I don't know if I've mentioned how we got from the museum to the aquarium yet. Our transportation was a fun, unexpected surprise! We didn't know that we would need to take a trolley from one location to the other, and I was a bit nervous about transporting Miss J's wheelchair. I worried for nothing, because they had tie downs and she was more secure than the rest of us. 

Trolley Ride_Scrapbook Page_4x4 Photos_Instagram
Jordan was particularly thrilled with the fact that the windows were completely open while the driver drove on the freeway. I was less impressed and more concerned with keeping Brandon in one place as he tends to fidget and wander around. (They did have a blast in spite of my overprotective Mom issues.)

I used Simple Stories' I Heart Summer collection on this page. It was in one of my older My Creative Scrapbook kits. Again, the collection doesn't suit the theme because we went in February. I was able to find enough generic embellishments to pull it all together. The travel card is a printable that I found a long time ago and printed out. I'm not sure who designed it. If you know, I'd love to give them credit.

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a wonderful memory, Heather! And you scrapped it beautifully! Here's wishing you and your wonderful family a very happy December!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

No, I don't think you'd mentioned the trolley. How fun! It looks great. I've done a lot of this style of LO and sometimes think it looks unfinished. I realize now looking at yours that the stitching around the edges makes all the difference!

nylene said...

This is such a great layout. I love all the photos you were able to use. Love the PL card. I love the journaling card and the way you did the title block.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos and the "keep calm" tag!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

The design of photos flows well. Like the "stitching" around the border. Hey, I also like the slide show on your blog!

Nancy Keslin said...

this is so cute. love the mebellishments. great photos.