Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kiss The Chef: Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I've posted, but as usual things have been crazy around here. My kids participated in my brother's wedding. We got our van modified for Jordan, and we recently had a driveway installed for her too. In fact, it was so recent that it's still not completely dry. We had a lovely Christmas, and we got to spend a lot of time with my Mom. It was awesome. We also went to Disney World! I'm still editing photos from all of the excitement, and I'll share some later. I did manage to squeeze in some time to scrapbook, so I have a project to share. 

Thanksgiving_Grandfather_Cook_Scrapbook Page

My grandfather is an incredible cook, and he's cooked our holiday meals for as long as I can remember. I snapped this picture a few years ago as he pulled the turkey from the oven on Thanksgiving. I used an older My Creative Scrapbook kit that featured Echo Park's Reflections collection to create this layout, and I love how well the colors matched the colors in my photo.

Before I go, I'd like to wish each of you a Happy New Year! I hope you are all blessed beyond measure. We are looking forward to another year of homeschooling and general craziness! See you next year.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy New Year!! Yay for the new van, new driveway and Disney World!! I loveeeeeeee your page! LOVING the colors!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layout! Have you preserved Grandpa's recipes for future generations? I have a lot of my grandma's, but I wish I had them all.

Happy New Year!

Cindy Gay said...

Such a great page and grandfather.

Nancy Keslin said...

great page of your grandfather.