Thursday, December 4, 2014

Open Wide: Disney 2013

This is the last layout that I created for my 2013 Disney/Clearwater Marine Aquarium trip, and it may actually be my favorite in the entire album. There were so many fun, interactive displays and opportunities at the aquarium. A few of the volunteers were walking around with shark jaws for the kids examine. That's fine for most kids, but my kids are characters. They just had to make their best toothy shark faces so I could take photos to scrapbook. Do they know me or what?

Shark Teeth_Layout_Kids_Pose_Clearwater Marine Aquarium

I used Studio Calico's Atlantic collection on this page. The nautical embellishments couldn't have been more perfect. The waves were cut on my Silhouette, and I loved using the printed vellum pieces because they added so much depth to the project. I tossed few sequins on, glued them down, and the rest is history! This entire layout took less than twenty minutes to come together because the die cuts were already on my desk. I love it when that happens, don't you?

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Those photos are CLASSIC!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great! Yes, I do love when a layout comes together like that! It doesn't happen nearly often enough for me.

Cindy Gay said...

Heather, this is such a good idea! All the kids went along:)

Laurie Leahey said...

Super super cute!! Looks like your kids had a great time!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally adorable!!!

Nancy Keslin said...

oh my...those photos are so cute.