Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stella And Dot Trunk Party

Hi everyone, I'm popping by really quickly to let you all know that we are back from vacation, and I'm hosting an online Stella and Dot trunk party tonightThey carry gorgeous jewelry, scarves, and purses. If you order by December 15th, they guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. I don't know about you, but I love shopping in my jammies! It beats fighting crowds in the store any day. The graphic below includes some of the awesome sale prices. 



I love how they are right on trend with all of the triangles that are popular lately. I think I need... all of these! Click on either image to go directly to my show.


I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posts soon. I just have to unpack and wash an actual mountain of dirty clothes! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! Just ordered a gift for my m-i-l from Katie and Anne!!! So excited! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!