Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kids In The Pen

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I spent some time volunteering at my local church, and I also got to visit with Ronnie's parents on Saturday.

In other news, I will be starting my new part-time job at the same church on Monday. I love working with kids, and this job is right up my alley. I'm not sure how my availability will change as far as posting on my blog. I'm not thinking that too much will change, but we'll see. 

I'd like to share one of my latest layouts today. It includes pictures of my kids and my adorable nephew playing in the goat pen at my grandma's house. No trip to Maw Maw's house was complete without snuggling a goat. The babies were particularly adorable and the kids miss being able to visit with them now that my grandparents have moved. 

Scrapbook Page_Kids_Baby Goats

I'm not quite sure because I didn't make a note of it, but I believe I used a PageMaps sketch as inspiration for this page. All of the supplies are from Echo Park's Reflections collection except the pearl bling which is from Queen & Company.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the acorns!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Such sweet kids. Best wishes in the job, Heather!

Amanda Sevall said...

Good luck with your new job! Love the layout -- so cute :)

Cindy deRosier said...

I love goats! What a fun page. Congrats on your job! How many hours is "part-time?"

Nancy Keslin said...

cant get over how little they are...goodness.....hope you are enjoying the new job.