Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Love

I went to spend the night at my grandma's house a few weekends ago, and we scrapped up a storm. I now have a few layouts to share over the next couple of weeks. Yay! The first design I'm going to share came together in a few minutes. I've been working on obsessing less about measuring and just sticking stuff down. It turns out... I like it.

Thanksgiving_Family_Scrapbook_Two Page

Everything on this page is from Crate Paper's lovely Close Knit collection except for the Bazzill Kraft background and the October Afternoon pink letters. This project features photos of my kids and in-laws at our Thanksgiving gathering.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and those photos!! Can't see what else you created while at your grandma's!!!

Susanne said...

I second Julie's comment. Love this!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the 2 page layout Heather.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this double pager!

Nancy Keslin said...

wow! a 2 pager...and such a great design. love this.