Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Story Begins Here

I have a tendency to work my way through one kit/collection at a time when I scrap. Once I decide my color scheme, I pull photos that will match. After I've chosen pictures, I go though my stash and see if I can find any extra embellishments that might work well on my page. This layout was created with an older kit from My Creative Scrapbook that featured Echo Park's Reflections collection.

Fall Layout_Pumpkin Patch_School_Echo Park

When Jordan was in public school, I chaperoned all of her field trips because I had to transport her wheelchair in my van. I always had a wonderful time hanging out with her and her friends. These pictures were taken at a local pumpkin patch where we got to play on hay bales and pet farm animals.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the grid design, the colors and the leaves!!!!!

nylene said...

What a cute layout. I love the woodgrain paper that just perfectly fits the setting of the photos. Beautiful job.

Cindy Gay said...

Lots of great fall elements. Like the blue background and yest the cutest pumpkins.

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute! Interesting reading about your process. I do the exact opposite- I always pull papers to match photos. Which, now that I think about it, is why kits don't work all that well for me.

Amanda Sevall said...

I always love how you work your way through entire kits. And how productive you are at scrapbooking! Another great layout! :)

Nancy Keslin said...

love how you work thru the entire kit. wish i had that dedication. i pull photos then paper to match...