Sunday, February 15, 2015

Itchy

I found these sweet photos of Brandon in my stash the other day, and I just had to scrap them. He had a rash at the time, so he was pretty itchy and miserable. I took the pictures to show my Mom to see if she'd ever seen a rash like that. We never did figure out why he got it, but we were grateful when it went away. I love the photos because you can see his super curly baby hair. I miss that! 

Scrapbook Page_Baby Boy_Curls

I scrapped this page while hanging out at my grandma's house. I finished everything except for the title over there because I wanted to use my Silhouette. I'm afraid I've been neglecting it lately. All of the goodies on this page except for the black cardstock are from Crate Paper's Close Knit collection. The mist is from Studio Calico.

8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Good job at Grandmas house. Love the curls.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwww those photos are precious!!! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the little outfit!!!

theeverydayscrapbooker said...

Super cute! His curls are adorable!

Cindy deRosier said...

Aww. Poor rashy Brandon. He's adorable even when he's miserable.

Susanne said...

He is super cute, even in his misery. Sweet page.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout! Good one for scrapping this moment!!!

Nancy Keslin said...

oh goodness, he is adorable...seems he was that big just the other day...and now he is 8! where did the time go?

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Heather. I am glad that the rash went away. And wow - such amazing and adorable photos of his sweet face and curly hair! Your scrapped them beautifully, my friend! I hope all is well with you! Sending hugs!!!