Sunday, February 1, 2015

Our Dad Rocks!

My kids are very lucky to have such an attentive Dad. Ronnie really loves taking them to the park and he enjoys doing little things for our children. It always makes me smile to see him play with them, and of course they think he totally rocks! 

Park_Playtime_Scrapbook Page_Kids

I wanted to document their love for Ronnie with this page that shows how much he adores hanging out with them. I've been going through some older photos, and when I came across this set I knew exactly what I wanted to create.

I thought the little wagon embellishment was perfect for my design. The colors in Crate Paper's Close Knit collection worked really well with the color combination in my pictures. I love it when that happens! The embellishments are all from the same collection. The small blue alphabet is from Jillibean Soup, and the mist is from Studio Calico.

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! What a fun page celebrating an awesome daddy.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the grid design, the photos, the journaling along the circle and that wagon! Just gorgeous!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Ronnie does rock! Thanks for the kind thoughts on my Dad.

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a great page - I absolutely LOVE how you documented the love of their dad here! And Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!!!! HUGS!

Nancy Keslin said...

so sweet. love the simplicity, the embellishments are perfect.