Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Super Obsessive Packing: Disney 2014

We went to Disney World in November 2014, and I'm really excited to start scrapping our trip. I usually make a cover layout for the first page protector in my Disney albums, but this time I decided to scrap about my super obsessive preparations for our trip. When you have three kids with special needs, you really need to keep things as organized as possible! 

Disney Packing_Scrapbook Page_Obsessive

As you can see, I pack the kids' complete outfits in plastic zip bags and label them with the correct day of our trip. It also makes it easier for me to coordinate our clothing so that scrapping the pictures isn't challenging when we get home. (Note to self: Next time make sure Ronnie's outfits don't clash. LOL) In the morning when we get up, I toss each kid their bag and they get dressed while I do. I include socks, jewelry the girls want to wear, and any hair accessories as well. I guess you can say this Momma has it all in the bag!

Everything on this page came from Crate Paper's Open Road collection except for the tiny Lily Bee alphabet and the Studio Calico Mr. Huey mist on the background.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! And I thought I was organized! LOL!!! You ROCK!!!! You are my idol!!!! This is FABULOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Nothing wrong with being uber-organized! I have only done the plastic bags for Trevor at camp (when I wasn't there); otherwise, I pack all three of our sets of clothes together by day. Each night, I pull out one big stack that's ready to go whenever we each get dressed the next morning. Organizers, unite!

Cindy Gay said...

What a great Mom you are!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love that you are super organized! WOW! You are amazing, my friend! And I love that you made a cool scrapbook page about it, too! This is wonderful!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant layout!!