Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Two Point

I love my new job, but it's definitely keeping me from scrapbooking. I think I'm going to have to schedule more crafty days with my best scrapping friend! I did finally manage to make another page with Crate Paper's Close Knit collection, and it's about Jordan's horse show.

Two Point_Horse Riding_Scrapbook_Page

She did a demonstration for potential donors during the fundraiser, and she even pulled out her trick move. Jordan learned how to "two point" or stand up in the stirrups while her horse continued to walk. I was impressed, and I know everyone else was too. (Either that, or I'm just biased. Oh well. Just go with it!)

I'm hoping to get back to scrapping and blogging more regularly. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome for her!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and that banner!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I absolutely love this page. What a great moment for Jordan and you scrapped it beautifully! I know how busy life can be, so it was great to see your blog post today!!!!! Hugs to you, my friend!

Cindy Gay said...

But you never loose your talent!

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - so pretty! And as for the two point, I'm impressed and I'm not biased. :)