Sunday, May 24, 2015

7-D Mine Train: Disney 2014

I'm back today to share a layout that I made with pictures I took on Disney's 7-D Mine Train ride. It was our first time on it and we all gave the experience two big thumbs up. Brandon was really excited to go on a roller coaster for the first time! He alternated between screaming and laughing his head off. It totally cracked us up because he didn't know which reaction to have. I asked him if he would do it again and he wasn't sure, but the photo below totally looks like he would.

Mine Train_Kraft_Disney World_Kids_Scrapbook

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection to create this page. I thought the trees and flowers worked perfectly with my pictures. The background is Bazzill's kraft cardstock. It's actually my favorite cardstock to use in my designs. I buy it in bulk and keep it in my stash at all times.

6 comments:

Marlene Murphy said...

Love the organization of the pictures and the background that spans two pages

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING the photos and the way you placed them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Very cool-like the title alphas.

Lori said...

Wonderful layout and great pictures, too!

Heather McMahon said...

I love this! What a fab record of a great day!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is awesome!!