Monday, May 11, 2015

Total Characters: Disney 2014

I am still working my way through tons of Disney photos. These pictures are from the first day of our trip when we ate breakfast at Disney's Hollywood and Vine restaurant. The Playhouse Disney characters were there and Jordan was so excited! She really, really wanted to meet Sofia The First. The other two kids were less enthusiastic. Alexis was worried about her food but she tolerated the characters. Brandon just wanted them to go away. (He is not a fan of any of the character meet and greet stuff.)

Character Breakfast_Scrapbook Page_Play And Dine_Disney

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection to create this layout. I really loved all of the retro road trip themed embellishments. They were just perfect for a vacation page!

4 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

I love this layout and the way you used this collection. Just perfect.

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! Good decision doing the photos B/W. I imagine the photos were very colorful, so this ties them all together.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome layout!!

Susanne said...

Fab collection for those photos. Wonderfully scrapped!