Sunday, June 7, 2015

Let's Go Fast!: Disney 2014

My husband's favorite ride in Disney World is Tomorrowland Speedway. It is a mandatory stop when we go on vacation. The only problem? It's so hard to get photos of everyone on the ride. I was super proud that I managed to get pictures this time!

Tpmorrowland Speedway_Disney World_Car_Scrapbook

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection to create this page. I loved all of the car themed embellishments. They couldn't have been any more perfect! The orange Thickers aren't from that collection, but they worked really well. The mist is Heidi Swapp, and the black letters are from Lily Bee. I love it when I'm able to pull older goodies from my stash!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the playing card!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous page! I can't believe it's paper. I totally thought it was digital.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally loving this page!

Heather McMahon said...

Love this! So great you could get all the pics too. This will be a layout to treasure.